The prices on the product pages are final prices and include the legal VAT. The shipping costs are as follows:
- € 4,95 Package, up to 31,5 Kg (L+B+H= 120*60*60cm)
Within EU and Worldwide:
- € 9,95 Package, up to 0,5 Kg (L+B+H= 900mm, no side more than 600mm)
- € 14,95 Package, up to 1 Kg (L+B+H= 900mm, no side more than 600mm)
- € 39,95 Package, up to 31,5 Kg (L+B+H= 120*60*60cm)
Shipping is subject to our risk according to the statutory provisions for the purchase of consumer goods. If the buyer is the entrepreneur, the risk of transport is transferred to it, as soon as the goods are handed over to the carrier.
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional duties, taxes and fees are payable by the customer and are to be paid to the responsible customs or tax authorities. Please ask for the details before placing your order with the relevant customs or tax authority.
For more information, here:
As well as especially for Switzerland here
The shipping fee includes not only the postage but all other costs of the goods disposal, in particular:
- Staff costs
- Warehouse and logistics costs
- Transport insurance
- Processing, Administration
- Packing material
- Forwarding, freight
- Service charges, customer service
The shipping is made with DHL / Deutsche Post to the invoice / delivery address.
For pallet freight and oversized items, we would be happy to provide you with an individual offer for daily prices. You benefit from our good conditions with our logistics partners DHL.
The estimated shipping costs can only be used if the basket is not empty.